What you get with Hnry
- Unlimited invoices and expense claims.
- All your taxes calculated and paid as you go.
- Hnry becomes your accountant, filing your returns and representing you to the IRD and ACC.
- Clients can pay by credit card at no extra cost to you.
- Automatic transaction reconciliation.
You get all of this for just 1% + GST of your self-employed income (capped at $1,500/year).
What you get with Parpera
With Parpera’s sole trader plan, you can:
- Send unlimited invoices.
- Manage expenses.
- Auto-reconcile your transactions.
You still need…
- An accountant (averaging $2,000/year).
- A payment system like Stripe (2.9% + $0.30 on top of your invoices).
- Time for financial admin – categorising expenses, calculating and deducting taxes, making tax payments, and lodging income tax and GST returns (averaging 5 hours/week or $5,000/year for an assistant).
All of this combined could cost you over $8,000/year.
Never think about tax again
" With Hnry I have a lot more free time now that I’m not mucking around with trying to understand complicated accounting software. "
Hnry gives you more
With Hnry you get all your taxes paid and filed (Income Tax, GST and ACC), all your business and home office expenses reviewed by expert accountants, as well as getting great software for invoicing, quoting, and personal financial management.
|What You Need||Hnry||Parpera (Sole Trader Plan)|
|Taxes calculated and paid automatically||Yes||No|
|Tax returns (including GST) filed by accountants||Yes||No|
|Expenses reviewed by accountants||Yes||No|
|Send quotes and invoices||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Accept credit card payment||Included automatically||3rd party integration required (e.g. Stripe)|
|Unlimited support from accountants||Yes||No|
|Track your inventory||No||No|
Get peace of mind on your taxes
" It’s great with Hnry. I can ask any question I need to and know that it’s being answered by a qualified accountant. I feel like I’ve pestered them a bit because I was a total noob with tax. "
Freelance Graphic Designer