Allocations, expenses, uploading of receipts. It’s good that Hnry can bring it all together as one. Rather having this software for this and that software for that. It’s all just magical to me!
Bowlen TuiSelf-employed Gardener
Raising expenses through Hnry is super easily. Simply upload a receipt, explain what it’s for, and they’ll let you know when it’s been approved or not. Being so easy, it definitely motivates you more to enter your expenses! “
Alex PenneySelf-employed builder
Hnry enables me to have more free time to do the things I want to do. More time to work, more time to play. It’s just freedom!
Warrick PerrySelf-employed builder
How it works
Hire Hnry, and have all of your independent income paid into your unique Hnry Account
Whenever you get paid, we calculate, deduct and pay all your taxes straight away, taking into account your business expenses - before passing what’s yours on to you immediately
Relax! What you get paid is yours to keep. We’ll file all your tax returns for free whenever they’re due, and we’ll even chase down your overdue invoices if your clients are late paying
Designed for builders & tradies
The Hnry app is a one-stop shop for self-employed builders and tradies.
Use our app to manage ALL of your responsibilities, including:
- Send quotes and invoices to your clients
- Raise expenses with the snap of a photo
- Managing depreciation of equipment and property
- Allocate money to savings and investments
Only pay when you’re earning!
We charge a 1% +GST fee on income paid into your Hnry Account.
For this, you get full access to the Hnry service, with no joining fees or subscription costs. We won’t charge you by the hour to answer your questions, manage your expense receipts or file your tax returns - so you’re always paying a fair price, and only paying as you earn.
Here’s how our pricing works:
- You pay just $1+ GST from every $100 in self-employed income you earn.
- The Hnry’s 1% fee is capped at a maximum of $1,500 per year.
- If you receive individual payments of under $50, a minimum fee of $0.50 per payment applies.
- We automatically claim your Hnry fees for you as a business expense.