All your financial admin. Done.
- All your taxes calculated and paid as you go.
- Your tax rate is automatically adjusted depending on your withholding tax
- All your income tax & GST returns filed by Hnry's accountants whenever they’re due.
- Your provisional tax payments taken care of.
- Unlimited expense claims managed by Hnry's team of accountants.
- Clients can pay by credit card at no extra cost to you.
You get all of this for just 1% + GST of your self-employed income (capped at $1,500/year).
How Hnry works
- Join Hnry, and have all of your self-employed income paid into your new Hnry Account
- Whenever you get paid, we will calculate, deduct and pay all your taxes straight away - before passing what’s yours on to you immediately. That money is yours to keep!
- We’ll also lodge all your returns (income tax and GST) for free whenever they’re due.
The setup process was super easy - I just had to input all my basic information and I was ready to go.
Vanessa RadichIndependent Contractor
At the end of the tax year, Hnry’s team of accountants also look after my tax filings and do my tax returns for me. Hnry gives me the confidence that all of my tax affairs are all taken care of - so I can actually focus on doing what I love.
Richard CapieIndependent Contractor
It’s really easy to keep track of everything. Just one glance on the app I can see my current financial position, any outstanding invoices, anything to do with my contracting work - it’s everything in one place!
Matthew GoldsworthyIndependent Contractor
Only pay when you’re earning!
We charge a 1% +GST fee on income paid into your Hnry Account.
For this, you get full access to the Hnry service, with no joining fees or subscription costs. We won’t charge you by the hour to answer your questions, manage your expense receipts or file your tax returns - so you’re always paying a fair price, and only paying as you earn.
Here’s how our pricing works:
- You pay just $1+ GST from every $100 in self-employed income you earn.
- The Hnry’s 1% fee is capped at a maximum of $1,500 per year.
- If you receive individual payments of under $50, a minimum fee of $0.50 per payment applies.
- We automatically claim your Hnry fees for you as a business expense.