Hnry Awards 2020 - Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Hnry (New Zealand) Limited (company no 7809199) whose registered office is at Shop 1 Amp Chambers, 187 Featherston Street, Wellington Central, Wellington 6011, New Zealand.
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over, except employees (or direct contractors) of Hnry Limited and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Rights to all images and Intellectual Property used in conjunction with this competition remain with the creator/submitter.
- The Promoter will not use any entries for their own commercial or advertising purposes, over and above pulicising any entries that reach the Top 10 shortlist for the purposes of encouraging public voting.
- The Promoter will not reimburse for any costs or time incurred in the participation in this competition.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Hnry Limited and not to any other party.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter upon posting to this website.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each winner agrees to the use of their name and their entry in publicity material specifically related to the Hnry Awards.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
How to Enter
- Entries are to be submitted via https://hnry.co.nz/awards
- Entries open at 09:00NZT February 24th, 2020.
- Entries close at 17:00NZT March 21st, 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one entry can be submitted per person.
- A shortlist of up to 10 entries will be selected by a panel of independent industry experts appointed by the Promoter.
- Shortlisted entries will be marketed via the Promoter’s website and social media channels by no later than March 30th, 2020.
- Winners will be decided as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured, recorded and verified by the Promoter and or its agents by no later than April 21st, 2020.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the first ($15,000), second ($7,500) and third ($2,500) place winners only.
- The winner(s) will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- All shortlisted individuals will be eligible for twelve (12) months of free Hnry fees.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org